Windows 8 is an operating system to be released by the Microsoft Corporations. They released a set of three previews before the launch of the full version. They were Developer Preview, Consumer Preview and the Release Preview. The Hibernate option is one of the most important part which most of the people in the world use. When you hibernate your computer all your stuff remains the same. I mean when you hibernate your computer even the windows and apps which remained open when your Hibernate which also remain as such. This sounds cool right ? So now coming to the topic now lets see on how to hibernate your windows 8 or how to enable hibernation in it
Hibernate Your Windows 8
- Any release of Windows 8 installed
Getting Started :
1. Login to your Windows 8.
2. Hover over the top right corner of the Metro and click on search in it.
3. Search for Power Options.
4. Click on Change What Power Buttons Do which you can see in the left sidebar.
5. And now click on the Change Settings That Are Currently Unavailable.
6. Now you can see Three options below the Shut Down Settings. Namely Turn On Fast sleep, Hibernation and Lock. By default the Hibernation option will not be checked. Now you need to check the Hibernation option and click on Save changes.
7. That’s it. There you go. Now you have enabled Hibernation in your computer. To hibernate your computer you need to go to your Metro and hover over the top right corner. Click on settings and you can see a power button. Click on that and you can see an Hibernate option using which you can hibernate your computer. And so from now on you can hibernate your computer and save your time from opening all your windows again.
Hope this helped you in hibernating your computer and help you save some time. Stay tuned…